Provide free and clear title. You can be confident in your investment. We recommend title insurance.
Creating a win-win transaction for all parties involved in the transaction.
Simple closing process for a smooth transaction.
We offer low installment payment on properties. Making it affordable and simple.
Discount for all cash transaction.
PO Box 3
Tavares FL 32778
You may purchase with cash or installment payments--seller financing.
Cash payments are fast and most cost efficient way to close your purchase. Best discount and immediate transfer of title.
Seller financing: payments are made over a period of time. We create agreement, make down payment, and set up payment plan. Once paid in full, you will take title to your property. You may also payment ahead of schedule with no penalties. ZERO INTEREST!
We offer installment payments for 24 months, 36 months and 48 months. Down payment between $500 to $1000 and monthly payment of $100 or more. Subject to change base on specific property.
PURCHASE PROCESS [CASH]:
1) Purchase Agreement
2) Submit your payment
3) Deed transfer: Warranty Deed, the best for ownership.
4) Record Deed
5) Mail Copy of Deed. $200 document preparation fee. Congratulations!!
1) Sign purchase agreement. Also required: Contract for Deed and Promissory Note. Buyer will be responsible for certain taxes according to state laws.
2) Down payment and $200 document preparation fee
3) Schedule monthly payment plan. Payment includes: Principal; Property tax; HOA fees, if applicable; Monthly note service fee.
4) Title to property will remain in my name until payment in full. Once paid in full, you will receive Warranty Deed. You may pay off as quickly as you would like. Congratulations!!!
After Closing [Cash Payment]:
1) The property will be recorded in your name in about one week.
2) October/November: county will mail your annual tax bill.
3) If there is a HOA, you may receive a letter after closing requesting transfer payment, usually $100. HOA will also send annual payment booklets.
1) You will not receive any notice from county, HOA after closing because the Title is still in my name.
2) Once you have paid the full amount, you will be responsible for property taxes, HOA and any other fees.
Selling Your Property:
1) Once you have Title, you may sell at any time. You may be subject to certain taxes.
We look forward to working with you and earning your business.
Sign up to tune in to all our real estate news.